Life can be a challenge and sometimes we need help beyond our usual circle of friends.
Someone who is a good listener, committed and there for us.
I hope that this is something that I can offer you.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Monday: Long Park, Amersham, HP6 5LA – 1pm to 9pm.
- Tuesday: Chess Business Park, Moor Rd. HP5 1SD – 2pm to 8pm.
- Phone: 07963 464227
- Availability: Monday and Tuesday. (Tuesday mornings can be negotiated)
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Couples issues
- Cross cultural relationships
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Pre-nuptial counselling
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
An Integrative & Relational Therapeutic Approach
Including aspects of:
- Psycho-sexual theory,
- Humanistic Therapies,
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapies